Thursday, October 10, 2013

So, The Government Shuts In Our American Faces

http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000296865/nanny-state-10861193360_xlarge.jpeg
Who's not talking about this? Around where I live, many many are directly affected by this. So I won't say much here. I just want to share my favorite original quote I've seen on the subject , which comes from Karen Kwiatkoski, Phd, who is a regular columnist on LewRockwell.com . It truly spoke to me in every way.

"When we begin to understand that we don’t really need a big fat nanny state, and begin to mentally and spiritually wake up to the mathematical fact that more government means less freedom and prosperity, less joy, less happiness – we accomplish much more than is immediately visible."

And here's the rest of it. Nanny's Big Fat Revenge.

You say you want a revolution, well, you know...we all want to change the world.



Stay tuned...

No comments: