Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Home Birth Was More Royal Than Kate's

I feel like the only person in the world who is disappointed with the royal birth of "Baby Cambridge." If I could have made the choice for the princess I would have definitely tried to have my child in the luxury and privacy of one of the palaces, away from the madness, as has been the tradition of the British monarchy until William and Harry arrived. It was good enough for Prince Charles to be born at home.

Ok, so she didn't do it as Queen Elizabeth did and that's her free choice, BUT to allow these three MALE doctors to "deliver" my child? Ewwwwww. No way!! It would be like entrusting my car to a mechanic who has never driven a car. Sorry, but these three happy faces look like they're thinking "Ooooo, we got to see Kate's hooha!"

I sincerely believe that men should be discouraged from the "business" of being born. They're the ones that ruined it in the first place. Of course, they've never experienced childbirth!

'He was this big!' Obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston and Surgeon-Gyneacologists Marcus Setchell and Alan Farthing depart the hospital after delivering the baby boy of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston and Surgeon-Gyneacologists Marcus Setchell and Alan Farthing depart the hospital after delivering the baby boy of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Read the story about the "trusted team" here.


No comments: