Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Are there any Russians out there?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/commonwealth.jpg
One of the cool new features on Blogspot, which wasn't around back when I first retired from blogging, is a tool that gives the blogger the ability to know who and where the audience is coming from. This feature tracks how many site hits your blog gets per hour, day, week, month, etc. and even breaks the numbers down by posts and shadings on a world map.

By the way, welcome, my new reader from Spain.

Anyway, I love looking at this feature, and by far my biggest chunk of audience thus far comes from the USA. People pop in from Lebanon, Indonesia, Germany, UAE, UK, and more. But when it comes to second place,  surprisingly the most readership is coming from........ Russia.

I find this amusing because I only know one person  in Russia, and she doesn't even know I have this blog.

So.

KGB?

OR-- actual Russian persons who are reading this blog purely for its content?

If you're Russian, and you're really out there and not a robo-tracker of some sort, may I respectfully ask you to introduce yourself? Perhaps in the comments section..?

Help me, I can't bear the curiosity.

Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать

And please, do

stay tuned...

No comments: