Thursday, August 29, 2013

To Botox or Mollusk?


Salon owner Diane Gower puts the snail slime facial to the test, with the help of three of her resident snails

Ewe..! Imagine this is you.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a Snail Facial!

No kidding, this seems to be the newest craze in facial rejuvenation and skin treatment in Japan and now it's catching on in the UK! Watch this BBC report. I don't know enough to be sure of its effectiveness, but hey, all the ingredients are organic, natural,...and raw! So..

If future trials prove that this is as effective as they're saying it is, and it's harmless, I might actually put up with snails cruising my face for the better. But a fish pedicure? No, thanks. Not worth the creepiness for me.

 Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I think the fish pedicure sounds cool! It's been on my bucket list for a few years now.