Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tea (Cozy) Time!

I haven't been blogging with regularity recently because, well...life's tea  cup has been full. We are still searching for a new home and new car, and caring for ourselves and a teen and 4-year-old. Many of the blog posts I draft in my head, seem to expire in the fog of my thoughts. So lately, at the end of each day, all I want to do is take a long bath or use my hands to read or to crochet. After finishing the holiday outfits for my friend's twins, I made them these two easy sweaters. I made them a little larger this time, so eventually, they will fit.


Last Saturday, a friend came over for dinner and afterwards I served tea in a teapot covered with one of my old crocheted cozies. I got so many compliments on it that I decided to start making cozies again, and maybe gifting some for Christmas. They're fun to make and they really keep the tea nice and hot. Here's the first prototype I made yesterday.


More to come, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Hala Habib said...

Wayyy too cute!!!! I want one too!

Ruby Justice said...

You want a sweater or a tea cozy? La 3younek